1. Smile at the examiners when you say "hello".
2. Relax (imagine you are talking to a new friend).
3. Answer their questions using long answers.
For example: "In my picture, two people are going into the room" is a much better answer tan "Two people".
4. If you don´t understand, say it!
Example: "Sorry, I don´t understand, can you repeat, please?"
5. Always try and say something, even if you are not sure it is right.
Example: "It seems that they´re having lunch"
6. Speak clearly and loud.
7. Don´t worry if you make mistakes: accuracy is not as important as fluency, ideas and imagination!